琅琊榜大汉情缘之云中歌裸嫁时代冷宫传后会无期淘气包马小跳命运派对终极少女胸怀大志第一季
演员大全| 经典电影| 高清电影| 电影大全
我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
喝杯茶如何 先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon
想记录来不及了
Too late to go on the record
恭喜你 "夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真相"
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
我给过你机会
I gave you your opportunity.
我想站在你这边的 记得吗
I wanted to be on your side, remember
你拒绝了我 所以...
You turned me down, so...
看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook
算了吧 凯蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
没人会相信电话里的声音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
咖啡店那些小会面
All those little meetings in cafes,
酒店房间里
those sessions in the hotel room
他向你的录音笔窃窃私语
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
你凭什么相信了他
How do you know that you can trust him
他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他的证据在哪里
What were his credentials
亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
所以我买了一般的
so I just got normal.
你说过他们找不到我
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
你说我在这很安全
you said that I'd be safe here.
你是安全的
You are safe.
理查德 我是目击者
Richard, I'm a witness,
他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
这就是你的线人
So that's your source
莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克
Moriarty is Richard Brook
他当然是理查德·布鲁克
Of course he's Richard Brook,
根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人
there is no Moriarty.www.diudou.com
从来都没有
There never has been.
你在说什么 你看他
What are you talking about Look him up.
理查·布鲁克
Rich Brook,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
华生医生 我知道你是好人
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
别...别打我
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
我们见过 不记得吗 你当时要炸死我
We've met, remember You were going to blow me up!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他付钱给我
He paid me,
我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作