您现在的位置:咕嘟 > 电影 > 剧情 > 燃情岁月 > 燃情岁月经典台词对白
avatar

Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan is always wild. You like him for that.
阿尔弗雷德: 我不知道该说什么.崔斯汀一向放荡不羁,你就喜欢他这样子.
Susannah: I suppose I do.
苏珊娜: 我想是吧.
Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.
阿尔弗雷德: 苏珊娜,他真的爱你.
Colonel: Alfred, she's to your brother's wife.
上校: 阿尔弗雷德,她将作你的弟媳了.
Alfred:Yes, though you'd better remind him of the fact.
阿尔弗雷德: 对,不过你最好提醒他这个事实.
user posted image
Colonel: He's not here to defend himself.
上校: 他不在这儿为自己辩解.
Alfred: No, but I see you are here to defend him and what is his even though he's abandoned her and you. I won't even speak of who else he abandoned.
阿尔弗雷德: 对, 不过我看见你在这里为他和属于他的东西辩解,即使他已抛弃了她和你.我甚至不想说他还抛弃了谁.
Colonel: Damn you, boy. Don't you blame my son for Samuel's death. Samuel chose to be a solider, and soliders die, sent to their slaughter by men in government. Parasites like you! Damn and blast you! (to Susannah) Damn you too.
上校: 你这混蛋小子.别把塞缪尔的死怪罪我儿子!塞缪尔选择当军人,军人难免意思.政府的人让他们去送死.你这样的寄生虫!你该死! (对苏珊娜) 你也该死!
Alfred: Shut your mouth, leave her out of this.
阿尔弗雷德: 住口!此事跟她无关!
Colonel: Get out of my house and get off my land!
user posted image
Alfred:Why? Because I want to serve my country as you did? Or because, like you, I love a woman who doesn't love me? He used her and deserted her, your darling Tristan.
阿尔弗雷德: 为什么?因为我像你一样为国尽忠吗?还是像你一样爱上了不爱我的女人?他利用了她,又抛弃了她,你那宝贝崔斯汀.
Susannah: Alfred, don't, please!
苏珊娜: 拜托,别再说了,阿尔弗雷德!
Alfred: I lovedher! I love her still. He stole her from me. If you want to know the truth, he stole her from Samuel before the war.
阿尔弗雷德: 我爱过她!我现在仍爱她.他从我手中夺走了她.如果你想了解事实,他在战前已从塞缪尔手中夺走了她.
Colonel: God help me, I'll kill you.
上校: 上帝助我,我要杀死你.
Alfred: Here, read your darling Tristan's letter.Susannah, you deserve to be happy.
阿尔弗雷德: 拿着,读读你那宝贝崔斯汀的信.苏珊娜,你该得到幸福的.

{:get_cms_ads('pic_300x250')}